A German book publisher, Eichborn-Verlag, used wax to attach banners to common flies at a recent tradeshow. This unique marketing approach was successful not only due to its novelty, but also because the weight of the banners slightly affected the flies’ mobility, keeping them flying close to eye level and forcing them to rest more often.
Search this site
- The GOP boasts about patriotism and pays lip service to veterans, then slashes programs that help them. Once you've… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- Can you imagine what kind of job an idiot like Trump would have if he hadn't been born rich? I'm guessing 2nd assis… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- So is everyone else ready for Dick Vitale to retire already too? 1 week ago
- Anyone still think the Chiefs are Super Bowl bound? 3 weeks ago
- RT @Big12Refs: Expect Paul Manafort to be convicted and sentenced to three years of football coach at Kansas. Harsh, but fair. 1 month ago