A German book publisher, Eichborn-Verlag, used wax to attach banners to common flies at a recent tradeshow. This unique marketing approach was successful not only due to its novelty, but also because the weight of the banners slightly affected the flies’ mobility, keeping them flying close to eye level and forcing them to rest more often.
Search this site
- GGG just laces up his gloves and goes to work. I think Canelo is going to outbox him over 12 though. #CaneloGGG 1 week ago
- Is it the vaunted SEC defenses or a conference of anemic offenses? #TENNvsUF #Overrated #SEC 1 week ago
- I wonder if all the Trump supporters enjoying their day off realize it was brought to them by "radical leftists" and labor unions? 2 weeks ago
- Interesting how people's actions are viewed differently pbs.twimg.com/media/DIabm6vV… 3 weeks ago
- Cue the Duffy apologists. Some of you would find a way to exonerate Mussolini if he wore a Royals uniform. 3 weeks ago