A German book publisher, Eichborn-Verlag, used wax to attach banners to common flies at a recent tradeshow. This unique marketing approach was successful not only due to its novelty, but also because the weight of the banners slightly affected the flies’ mobility, keeping them flying close to eye level and forcing them to rest more often.
Search this site
- If you prefer baseball with the DH, I'm just gonna assume you're kinda dumb. 1 week ago
- How is that not a straight red? #germanyvschile 2 weeks ago
- Trump and his supporters are once again proving you don't have to be dumb to be conservative, but it helps. 1 month ago
- . @WasteManagement I like how you're charging a $5 admin fee but your system won't recognize my account number. Why is everything a hassle? 1 month ago
- . @WasteManagement Irony is a garbage service that provides such garbage service. 1 month ago