A German book publisher, Eichborn-Verlag, used wax to attach banners to common flies at a recent tradeshow. This unique marketing approach was successful not only due to its novelty, but also because the weight of the banners slightly affected the flies’ mobility, keeping them flying close to eye level and forcing them to rest more often.
Search this site
- I'm cracking up @KUTheShiver settling scores right now. It feels good to be right. And even better to gloat about i… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 16 hours ago
- Congratulations Kansas State! 16 hours ago
- K-State doesn't have the bench for overtime. 16 hours ago
- Kentucky fans are the absolute worst. 16 hours ago
- Man, heartbreaking for Houston. I like that team too. What a night of basketball though... 5 days ago